Sunday, January 29, 2012

50 Fitness and Fat-Burning Foods


Fitness and burning foods.In this time of year, with particularly strong negotiation and advertising claims to the area of law, power How the right sound and objective information to choose and along the hype? Bob and advice to Ron, the scientific basis and is free for the taking.

Experience Bob:

Fitness and burning foods. I often read the articles, in fact, most ads for the latest diet to lose weight, that magic formula of fat burning foods contain. Foods to burn fat ... Is there such a thing? The history of these diet plans always seem to indicate that certain foods actually a physical reaction in our body metabolism or cause burning excess body fat leads. Well, I guess I'm exempt from these requirements.

Fitness and burning foods. One of the reasons I suspect, as an adult with a history of childhood obesity and a tendency of all life on the book, I tried almost all of these fat burning foods plans. Remember the grapefruit diet? I did. It was at school, and actually, I love grapefruit! I need to lose weight? Yes, I have a couple of days, but the balance of the diet was so restrictive that I did out of boredom. And honestly, now I'm 50, I have learned to a wide variety of food and variety to appreciate is something I think I would stop.

I have other combinations of food that was safe to burn body fat were promoted. I have not seen the results. But I've often wondered about the return of the premise of the fat burning foods, which means that there are foods that promotes store more fat? I have to believe that these foods, fatty meats that come to mind. But what about carbohydrates and sugar, which stimulates fat storage? What about protein?

My feeling is that carbohydrates a bad reputation and fatty foods have been given such a diet plan popular and widely promoted as the Atkins Diet to approve. Personally I have always said, "Carbohydrates are your friend!" I admit I have mixed reasons:

1) I really feel I have more energy when you eat a lot of exercise and carbohydrate

2) I love pasta. But there are other good sources of carbohydrates, lack of starch, for example, broccoli and blueberries, foods are full of other important nutrients.

There are also alternative sources of meat protein in healthy fats as a source of brown fat, protein omelet, organic skim milk, and others are included. And do not forget that our body a certain amount of fat in the diet need select the sources of healthy fats like olive oil, avocados and almonds, etc.

And promote food storage of fat (or threaten to pack on the pounds), the man with the know-how in this field, our friend Ron coach. Hear what he has to say and then please see our list of favorite foods agreed to stay slim (or reduced fat) and building and maintaining your muscles.

Ron Experience:

I hear people say that it never "big" difficult to lose weight or maintain weight they want. Unfortunately, many people in their 50s and not because of their body weight are not where it should be released. But I suspect that when all the good advice on weight control and to hear really, really, really look at your lifestyle, age is not the factor of obesity.

But most people want, and feels like a lot of good food. And for many fitness enthusiasts, the idea of eating is very different from the average American who struggles with the scale of the staff. I suspect the average American is about nutrition and lack of exercise and fitness industry recommends that the U.S. government.

Well, the "fat burning" food ... Well, they really are natural foods that are low in fat and help control weight and help in some cases, to lower cholesterol. The fitness industry recommends: 

Complex carbohydrates and whole grains are naturally:

    * Wheat Bread
    * Rice
    * All kinds of beans - except for the chips!
    * Hot cereals such as cream of oats, rice, and others, rye, barley or oats contain
    * Sweet potatoes and yams - there is little difference
    * White potatoes - not just chips!
    * Wheat Pasta

The best vegetables to choose from:

    * Asparagus
    * Broccoli
    * Cucumber
    * Mushrooms
    * Onions
    * Peppers - all colors
    Spinach
    Salad
    * Tomato
    * Zucchini

Lean protein choices:

    * Buffalo
    * Proteins (the yolks of eggs, where the fat is located)
    * Whey protein (protein powder supplements)
    * From white skinless chicken (breast cancer in particular)
    * Salmon
    * Tuna
    * Turkey
    * Turkey Breast
    * Top Round Steak
    * Steak

The best fruit options:

    * Apples
    * Bananas
    * Blueberries
    * Melon
    * Grapefruit
    * Grapes
    * Oranges
    * Grapefruit
    * Peaches
    * Pineapple
    * Strawberries

Of course, all this variety of foods without value if they are not prepared. I took a couple of choice "and not" policy, but good food choices and to prepare well (fruits and vegetables in their natural raw state is best), that makes the difference between fighting with the scale and success. Meat, poultry and fish should be boiled, baked, etc. for maximum taste and health.

Fitness and burning foods. By choosing healthy foods, not processed, you need healthy fats such as almonds, avocados contain olive oil is extra virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil supplement flaxseed, walnuts.

Some of the best advice is always in terms of food choice is to limit their purchases to the periphery of the supermarket - fresh dairy products, meat. This list may seem that you are limited in their choices, but in reality, eating fresh and healthy, do not eat the same things again and again. Fitness and burning foods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons