Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why We Don't Use Microwaves

When I was 9 my parents bought a microwave. A little mystery about my age, I would not say if taken too late or early. It was very exciting. We have all had frozen pipes in minutes or seconds to warm up. And 80 years

Microwaves. Cold pizza from the fridge is now the pasty lava in 45 seconds. Warm and inedible for 5 minute finally, the rubber at room temperature in 15 seconds. What time is 1:05 ET pizza was the inside of my mouth felt like I just had my first lesson from a master of the fire breathing terrible.

Microwaves. So all bombed, of course, I could find. Even the occasional movie or fork of aluminum foil, which always resulted in a panic and blue fireworks sparks temporary kitchen. The most memorable was when I accidentally turned on the microwave instead of 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 and literally blew a hot dog around the seventh minute

the loud pop from the microwave and the subsequent unrest parents and younger brothers broke into the kitchen is a memory I will never forget. The odor of burned micro-Oscar Meyer is something I will never forget and hopefully never again.

Many of my youth and young adults between the age years were driven by food heated in the microwave. A habit that ended in the not too distant past, when I learned what it takes to microwave food is that microwaves destroy the proteins and fats, making them unusable Franken-foods that are best for nothing. And at worst, a carcinogen

it drives me crazy when I go to eat, and I can say that since the microwave. Frankly, I surrender.

For a while, I do not see such a good habit of walking in the kitchens of restaurants, or a microwave. Now that I am responsible for the kitchen, I never do. But these days, I was a little bolder.

So I think the focus of the story. Microwaves are handy if you are not interested in what you eat. But I will eat anything that comes from, because I do. And I can guarantee that I should pre-school and not something that was bombed. Even if it's just icing. Microwaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons